Saturday, April 27, 2013

Chapter 39: For Jessica, Eric, and Beautiful Baby Avah Rose Johnson

On April 25th as I crossed into Maine, where Jess (my bestie) grew up, she gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl. It pained me not to be there to hold her new treasure and welcome Avah Rose Johnson to our world, but it is a great moment for us, as friends, for me to be living where she spent half of her life before our friendship began in Florida. I laughed so hard I was crying while talking over the phone and listening to her hilarious rendition of an insane birthing experience. Even though she struggled, I am so overjoyed that she has finally become a mother, something she's been dreaming of since we met.

Congratulations Jessica and Eric! You will make beautiful, loving parents to your little Avah Rose! I miss and love you so much and cannot wait for the day when I can hold your child in my arms.



No comments:

Post a Comment