Friday, April 5, 2013

Chapter 27: By The Way...

Happy Belated Easter!

My lack of a detailed description last week was pretty much due to being in extreme discomfort on the bike. From Williamsburg, VA to Elicott City, MD I was enjoying the ride with a serious chip on my shoulder, or in my saddle I should say. Thankfully, a few adjustments to the Selle Italia Diva made my flower happy and Sadie shedding nearly 10 pounds has put me in the chipperest of moods! I was really loathing her for a while and constantly contemplating how I could trade her in for a better model. I am so sorry I every doubted you my dear!

And not only that but I was so hopped up on espresso from all the great cafes in D.C. that I was experiencing some serious ass draggin, no energy withdrawals to boot. Lesson definitely learned.

Sadie's Makeover Thanks to REI and our Towson Warm Showers Hosts

No comments:

Post a Comment