Saturday, April 20, 2013

Chapter 31: This Means War

Trying to stay dry was certainly a daunting task, however the more pressing problem was the undermining camp bed situation.

I was researching a more fitting sleeping pad and was foolishly interested in Zack's, despite the whopping 3lbs. it weighed. "If I could only fold it differently it would fit better on my bike." I pleaded my case, won, and set forth to test it out.

Coincidentally, the next time Zack used it, a slow leak had magically appeared (of course); so naturally, I was forced to take the fall for that one. But then a couple of days later mine also started deflating. Thus, I am convinced that Zack was so distraught by my malicious camp bed refold treachery that he proceeded to sabotage mine.

On the up side, my treasonous act got him to exchange the 3lbs. for a pad weighing 1lb. So at least he is finally dumping some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment