Saturday, April 20, 2013

Chapter 35: I'm So In Love With My Sleeping Bag That I Have to Write a Post About It

While in NY, I got a new sleeping bag because my old one was only rated to 30 degrees and it was pretty bulky and heavy. I thought the temperature would be warm enough but it just wasn't getting the job done. I found a 10 degree rated, down sleeping bag at the REI outlet that was super inexpensive and is super light and compact. I am so in love with this thing. No more wrapping myself up in the emergency blanket that doesn't release moisture. This sleeping bag is the shit. Combined with my super light, comfortable and compact sleeping pad it's like sleeping on a cloud with the angels in heaven. I am so happy that I look forward to using it at night and I'm now getting upset when I get to sleep in an actual bed.

I can't believe I lived this long without you, and you're so light that I don't mind packing you up and lugging you around on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment