Monday, March 11, 2013

Chapter 9: An Hour Late?

I woke up in my tent glanced at my phone and... "7:45! What?!"

"Zack... Zack..... Zack, Get up!!! It's almost 8 and we gotta go now!"

We packed up super fast that morning (which we are getting way better at) and noticed our bike computers were an hour behind.... "Uh... is this a bike poltergeist?" said Zack. I shot him a "whatever" and we took off to find out later in the afternoon that it was daylight savings... duh!

Zack was battling heavy achilles pain so I pulled him this time and at 5pm (well 4 according to "bike time") we rolled up to find John waiting for us on the front porch.

I haven't showered in three days.

Rest at last!

Uh....


Thankfully we didn't have to back 
track but a couple hundred feet


Sadie's new lifted ass, a little too high 
and slanted, but if the shoe fits... ;)


Yogi and Sadie chillin outside Southport, SC


Southport, NC 
(to state the obvious)


Boarding the South Port/Fort Fisher Ferry


Making friends with the Seagulls :)






On the Ferry while Zack chomped away 
at a carrot that broke his retainer.
Next stop... the Dentist! Dun Dun Duuuun!

No comments:

Post a Comment